What is Coconut Oil | What are the Benefits in Soap
What is Coconut Oil?
Coconut oil is a type of fat made from pressing, squeezing together, fresh or dried coconut meat, known as copra.
What are the Benefits of Coconut Oil in Soap?
- Moisturizing skin, reducing inflammation, and providing antibacterial and antimicrobial properties.
- Coconut oil helps to create a soft, creamy lather with a pleasant scent and it is also known to provide a creamy, stable lather with a long-lasting bubble.
- It is an excellent moisturizer and provides nourishment to the skin.
- Coconut oil is also a great source of antioxidants, helping to protect the skin from free radical damage.
- When used in handmade soap, it helps to nourish, moisturize, and protect the skin from harsh elements.